Friday, April 9, 2010
Work continues on my Landscape/portrait
These photographs show the progress of the jacket and hands. I didn't get them in order from top to bottom. They are in reverse order. The third photo show the zipper added. I had lots of fun with this piece of fabric.
About a year ago I put out a plea to my quilt guild for fabric with a music theme. Quite a few of the members came through for me. I didn't use it all and have been trying to return it to the giver as I find it in my stash. This week I found a few pieces and had it pinned to my design wall. As I'm thinking about zipper fabric I looked up and saw a piece of fabric with piano keys. Yep, made a great zipper.