Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Description of New Class; still searching for name

I was going to post the name I had come up with for my new class tonight but Sandy sent some suggestions that I really like. I decided to wait a few days before I submit this to John C. Campbell Folk School for their 2013 catalog. This is the description of my new class.

In this class we will explore creating a portrait; believe it or not this can be done in one day. We will then search our photo image file to find a suitable image that will blend well with the portrait. After we have manipulated the photo to our satisfaction we will print the image on fabric. When the printing is complete we will then explore the possibilities of framing or continuing by adding quilted blocks and/or stitching for the finishing touches.

Any more comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment