Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This and That

I'm sitting in a McDonald's today using their wireless internet. We are away from home with no Internet access. I had a lot to catch-up on today so I decided I would visit McDoanld's.

I almost have my new PowerPoint presentation (Fabricating Faces) finished and will be using it April the 19th. for the Shelby, NC guild. I will be glad to see it in full screen as I've only been able to see it on it in my computer.

We've had several family emergencies recently and it makes us so much more aware of how much we love everyone and how fragile life can be. Things are looking up now and I wanted to share why I've not been posting as much. We will be away for another couple of weeks and then maybe I will have something new to share. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment