Monday, April 23, 2012

A day of Sewing and Unsewing

It's been one of those days. The quilting process is far from my favorite part of making a piece of fiber art. I thought I was really making progress today, the top of the quilt looked quite good. It was only after I quit for the day that I found all kinds of weird things going on behind the quilt. Just finished taking out all the work I did today. Not happy! This makes me really want to stop and create a new top but I have to get over my reluctance to this process, so I will continue again tomorrow. I did stop at the end of the day to put together a few things to take to NC with me. It looks like we are returning again soon and I really need to have something to keep me together. Bear with me, Blogger has updated and for some reason I can't get paragraphs to come up in my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment