Monday, June 6, 2011

More Memories



Today I wanted to add text to the piece I've been working on for about a week. I had printed on a thin plumbers fabric but didn't like how the outline of the fabric showed. (photo below) Some time during the night I remembered that I had purchased a product called TAP by Leslie Riley.



First thing this morning I got the package out, read the instructions and proceeded to run the text through my printer onto the TAP paper. Leslie's instructions are clear and easy to follow. Even so I forgot to flip or mirror image the text. I found after printing correctly that a hand mirror helped when placing the text on my fabric.
This photo shows the text image added to my design. I've started quilting and hope to get that finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment