Saturday, March 26, 2011

A great week in the Studio

I've been working all week in my studio. The only interruptions was to eat and sleep. I told my husband that I was on a roll and I didn't want to be bothered. He's a wonderful guy so he just lets me be.

I am preparing to teach two Fabricating Faces classes in early April. I will be teaching next Saturday at the Greenville, SC Quilt Guild. Then the following weekend I will be at JC Campbell.

Several of my students want to make portraits of animals which I haven't done yet. Therefore I decided I needed to make a portrait of a dog.


This is Clyde, he belongs to our son's family who live in CA. My son said that Clyde had a way of making everyone think they were his favorite. I believe that. I thought he like me the best and my hubby through he liked him the best.

I said earlier that I was on a roll this week. I want to have a finished photo before I post what I've been doing. Hopefully tomorrow one of the two pieces will be finished. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. He likes me the best! Very cool mom. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete