Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Everchanging River Exhibit

This section of the river was done by the group Focus. I didn't have these photographs last night when I posted my original posting on the river exhibit. Diana Pickens sent them to me this morning. I have Judy Rapelje to thank for the other photos.

If you have been reading my blog you will remember that our computer crashed and I lost everything. Not smart to back it up! I hope to continue getting more photos that will give a better idea of the continuence of the river exhibit. It will be on exhibit at NQA June 18-20. There is more information about this in the post below. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this! The concept was inspired, and it looks like the pieces meet that level of inspiration. I'm just so sad that I can't see it all in person!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete