Monday, January 10, 2011

South Carolina?

Our log home





We woke up this morning to a beautiful 6" of snow. Snow doesn't occur often in our area so unless we have to get out in it, most of us really enjoy seeing the beauty that comes with the snow.

I was suppose to be teaching this week in Carrollton, GA but the decision was made yesterday morning to reschedule the class. I was a little upset at first because I had everything ready to go. However, it was a wise decision.

I love to take photos of the snow but I have a touch of vertigo, another good reason for the class to be postponed. After lunch I could stand it no more. So I wrapped up from head to toe and braved the cold.

My son built this bottle tree for me several years ago.

Poor frozen camellias.


My inventive husband is using the leaf blower to rid our walk way of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment