Sunday, June 27, 2010

Focus Meeting





Focus had their monthly meeting last Wednesday at Judy Simmons home. Judy lives in Fletcher, NC so our little group from the Southwest corner has to drive about two hours to get there. It is always well worth the drive. Judy has a beautiful studio with lots of windows looking out on a beautiful yard.

Judy's husband John and their son are really into gardening and the yard show their love. I wish I'd had time to take some photos but because I had to get back and drive to Winston-Salem I was in a hurry. I wish now I'd have taken the time. Oh well! back to Focus.

Judy's niece is having a baby so she made an adorable "I Spy" quilt for her. This photo is at a weird angle but you get the idea.

Judy is also working on this piece for the challenge. I love her subtle use of images in her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment