Monday, March 29, 2010

New Project



I'm going to be teaching at J. C. Campbell Folk School from April 24-30. I love to teach at Campbell for many reason but the biggie is that I have a whole week to spend in depth time with each student. I always learn so much when I am teaching.

For years I had a landscape demo that I used for all of my classes. Personally I was getting a little tired of the piece. I also needed it for my one woman show last Nov. so I finished quilting it and retired it as a demo. Well that means I need a new one for this class.

I started working on it today and I've had so much fun. I love this part of the process. This photo was taken by my daughter-in-law in the mountains in California. My son's family are major out door people and love to camp. They spent a week here. I love the look on granddaughter, Sydney's face. I'm going to try putting her in this piece, hope I can manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment