Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Stripper

The Stripper top is finished!  I've had several days this week that I could devote to finishing the top of The Stripper.  It always feels good to get that part finished.  However, the hardest part, for me anyway, is the actual quilting.

I hang the finished piece on my design wall for a while just to look at it as I work in my studio.  This helps me come up with ideas for the quilting design.  It also helps me put off the inevitable, the actual quilting.

I've posted on this blog, many times, the problem that I have with getting started on this part of the journey.  Maybe I think that some day I'll be able to finish a top and get right to the quilting part without be intimidated.
Panel one
Panel two

Panel three

Panel four

No comments:

Post a Comment