Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunny Southern California



My husband and I are visiting our son's family in Solona Beach, CA. We always come during this time of year because the grand kids have a week off of school....and because this is always the worst weather we have in SC.

With the East coast having such bad weather I hate to rub this in but I'm going to anyway. I was sitting on the patio this morning at 8 AM. I will admit that I had a light sweater on but otherwise it was wonderful. I understand that my home town had snow a couple of days ago. I love to see a snow fall for about one day and then I'm ready for it to melt.

My daughter-in-law and I took a wonderful walk this morning around their neighborhood. There are so many beautiful flowers bloom, I have to remember to take my camera with me when I go again.

Tomorrow we are going to take a trip into the Anza-Borrego Desert. California has had quite a bit of rain this winter so there should be some wild flowers blooming. Stay tuned for photos from that trip. Can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment