Sunday, February 7, 2010

Preparing for a class at J C Campbell Folk School

cone flower

I finished this piece today and decided to apply it to the back ground before my class. I will use it to demonstrate how I add paint to my flowers and how I sew and quilt them.

This little bud took me almost as long to make as the two flowers together. Little is more time consuming.

I am having fun doing these little pieces. Most of my work is so much larger and takes weeks and weeks to it is nice to be able to do one piece in a day. That doesn't include quilting, of course. Don't know if I will do any more finished samples before the class but am planning to start a few for demos.

I think I still have a few openings in the class, March 12-14 if you have time. You can find the schedule at

No comments:

Post a Comment