Friday, March 7, 2014

I'm Back in my Studio




I'm back in my studio after spending a month in CA. We had a wonderful time, great weather, fun soccer games, visiting with our CA kids, fresh fruit and veggies, having time to take a few knitting lessons. What's not to like about Southern CA?

I guess the worse part was not having my studio there. So it felt really good today to get back to work.

I was working on the piece above before we left and had done some quilting on the petals. It was good to have something I could pick up today and start working on. I finished quilting the petals today but the hardest part is next. I always hit a block when it comes to the background design. Hopefully I won't let that happen this time. Perhaps I'll dream about some wonderful design tonight. Wouldn't that be nice?

This post is linked to:www.ninamariesayre.blogspot.com


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful so far. I always have trouble with the background, too. I always think I should plan the background first or right along with the rest, but I never do.

    ReplyDelete