Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Few Hours in the Studio

If you follow my blog you will know that I haven't been posting a lot recently.  That's because I haven't had time to work in my studio.

We have been on the road a lot and sometimes there are things that need done more than studio time. 

I did have a few minutes this week and decided that I would spend that time making a sample for a new class that I'm putting together. 





Fabricating Faces with Thread  is the title of the class.  It's difficult to give an accurate supply list when it comes to thread needs.  Because of that I am trying to put together a sample with different colors and types of thread. 

The above is about all I had time for this week but have a grip on what I need to do.  Wish me luck.

My next post will be from Arizona.  YEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment