Friday, February 3, 2012

OKay So I Lied


Try as I might to go into my studio in the morning and start quilting I just had to start working on Hannah again. I had made a plan for the week to quilt in the morning and thread paint in the afternoon. I went to my studio with the idea that I was going to quilt but once I entered the room Hannah called "work on me Nana". She's my first born grand child and I just had to pull her out and thread paint.

This is slow work, I'm here to tell you, but I am happy with what I've done so far. I'm not quite sure that I'm stitching in the right direction but I think by following the contour of her face I'm Okay.

I did work on the quilting in the afternoon so I'm not totally ignoring other work. I took a day off today. Went to my massage therapist and when she started working on my neck and shoulders said "What in the world have you been doing". I think she knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment