Monday, August 1, 2011

Interesting Photographs


I've been canning tomato sauce and blueberry jam. Baking breads, desserts and entrees for the freezer. My family will start arriving this coming Saturday and someone will be here through the 17th of August.

I like to have food prepared for a lot of meals so that I don't have to spend too much time in the kitchen. I like to enjoy having them here and that helps me do just that.

So my posting will be sparse until after they leave. The only time I will have in my studio this week will will be preparing for a class on "Fabricating Faces" that I will be teach at our local guild on the 20th. I look forward to posting photos of that class afterward.

Tomorrow I am taking a breather from cooking and will take a class in beading by the bead queen, Mary Stori. I hope to have photos and a post about this class. Don't give up on me. If I don't have a post about making art I will post some interesting photos.
Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment