Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finally, Some Time In My Studio


Yesterday I had two hours to spend in my studio. The first in about a month, with the exception of helping my two granddaughters make a little project while they were visiting. It felt so good to be in there working again.

I'm working on a very special doll. It is way larger than I thought it was going to be but I think it will work out for my project anyway. I can't show the doll yet because it is for an exhibit. I'm excited about working on this doll because as I said earlier it is special.

I am in the process of stuffing the doll and it is starting to take shape. I'm hoping to add a little unusual embellishment. I've not done the process for that yet so it will be experimental. Have I got your curiosity yet? I'll let you know when it's finished and I can post a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment