Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Been a Month


I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. Time is flying. I wish I had a way to slow it down a bit. This past month has been a very busy one. We are remodeling our kitchen which is taking time that I would rather be using in the studio. However, I know I will be happy I spent that time when the kitchen is finished.

I had a bug that kept me down for a while. Don't know what it was but I had NO energy for about three weeks. Fortunately, it disappeared before I left for Wilmington, NC to teach at the NCQS.

Now on to creating. The time I had in May was spent creating class material. No real creating of art but ways to teach. I enjoy teaching, meeting new people, seeing the light bulb go off, and the smile on their face when they have creating something of their own. These photos are from  my Mini Fabricating Nature class.

May is doing a wonderful job on this colorful bird.
















This is one of my patterns that I make available for those who just want to learn the process.












A great job is being done on this iris.







If you missed the symposium and are interested in this class, I am teaching Mini Fabricating Nature on July 11, and Fabricating Faces, July 12, 2014 at the Blue Ridge Quilt Festival, Blacksburg, VA. classes are almost full but if you're interested you can sign up at www.bfqfestival.com
As usual this post is linked to www.ninamariesayre.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment