Sunday, May 13, 2012

More Open Studio Photos




 

I was in NC last week visiting both our daughter and Mother-In-Law.  Neither has WiFi so it's really hard for me to post.  I want to show you some of the photos I took at Open studio week-end before last.  We're home again for a few weeks and I'm continuing work on The Stripper and thread painting a floral piece for the SAQA auction.  So as soon as I have time, I will post on those projects. 




A My portrait titled love hangs over the bookcase that holds some of my small pieces. 
Through My Window hangs beside the bed.  Robin Anne Cooper made the quilt out of recycled jeans.

Stan hung some of my pieces on the wall.   The scarfs are hand dyed silk.




Another view of my quilts with some of Stan's pottery in the foreground.



There was a steady stream of people all day Saturday and Sunday.

Robin hung some of the fiber pieces she made on a clothes line.  Some of Stan's birdhouses are in the background.


Some of Robin's whimsical animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment