Monday, May 18, 2009

Fiber Art at J C Campbell Folk School

This was our home-away-from-home at Campbell School. Nine students, myself and my assistant, Ann H. often spent from nine in the morning until nine at night learning and teaching . The environment at Campbell is second to none for this learning and teaching experience. Below find eight of my students and their work. Denise had to leave on Thursday night and I do not have a photo of her with her work. I will post tomorrow the works individually so you can get a better look at each piece. Denise's will be in that posting. Please go to later post as they will not all show on the front page.

2 comments:

  1. What great works by all of your students. I've signed up for you class at White Oak this fall but now I'm thinking I need to spend a longer time with you at John C. Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time at Campbell was magic. Creative and loving, yes, loving atmosphere. I am so happy I found the school and was in Marilyn's class!

    ReplyDelete