Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vacation in California



I am in Encinitas, CA today and my son, Michael is helping me set up my new Blog. I am somewhat computer challenged but am working to over come that handicap.

Yesterday we had rain all day. Much needed according to my son so we didn't begrudge the rain. Being from SC, where we have had a drought for three or four years, we understand the need for rain.

Today was beautiful. Walked down town to a wonderful bead shop and purchased beads for a group that I belong to in Seneca, SC called "High Fiber". Each artist will get a small bag of beads and they all must be used in one piece. I will post these after they are finished.

My husband and I walked on the beach in the afternoon. Encinitas has beautiful beachs. I love the smooth round rocks that lay on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment