Friday, January 7, 2011

Caryl Bryer Fallert at Bryerpatch: A Wonderful Hostess


I am continuing the post I started yesterday about our visit to Paducah, KY and Bryerpatch.

This room is the dormitory room. Judy Rapelje, Bonnie Ouellette and myself stayed in this room. You might see that the room has a wall of bookshelves. They were filled with bolts of Caryl's beautiful fabrics.

The quilt on the wall was made by a group of Caryl's quilting friends and presented to her when she retired from United Air Lines.






This area is the gallery where Carly has her own work hanging. She has samples of each of her classes as well as pieces that she made to enter shows. I'm sure some of these pieces will look familiar.


And then there is Caryl's studio. What else can I say, "a picture is worth a thousand words".



This last photograph is a work in progress.

I hope you all understand that Caryl gave me permission to post these photographs. I would feel that it was an invasion of privacy to post without permission.

Tomorrow the photos from the reception.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete